Rain Storms In Harmony Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Pack Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Random Pack Story Empty
PostSubject: Random Pack Story   Random Pack Story EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:34 pm

So I was thinking to make this to make this random.
Please note that only active members will be put in here.

HERE IT GOES:

It was a beautiful spring day when Hunter and Faith were outside in their backyard playing with their Black Flying Disc.Until 30 minutes later,they heard a honk and ran to their front yard and saw Winter in her car in the drivers seat and said:"Hop in!".Then Hunter got in the front seat while Faith got in the seat behind Hunter.Then Winter picked up everyone else exept for Morphious since he was somewhere else.Then while they were driving,Kohnan felt his ear being tugged by Shadow and slapped him in the face with his left front paw.Shadow stoped and layed his head on Metea.Metea yelled in his face:"GET OFF MEH!".Shadow got off and starting singing until Elixer and Anonymous were yelling at him:"SHUT UP SHADOW!".Shadow stoped singing and Anonymous and Elixer stoped yelling at him.Then they stoped at a gas station and got out and watched Winter blow up a Gas station.Hunter and Kohnan went bursting out laughing while the others didnt care about it being blowed up.Mean while,Shadow saw Morphious and got mad and shot him with a triple shooter gun and ran off with Hunter,Winter,Anonymous,Faith,Elixer,Metea and Kohnan at his side.

If you want more to be added,then PM me your paragraph so i can add it

Last edited by Hunter on Fri May 13, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elixir
Dominant Female/Admin
Elixir

Canis Lupus
Hour Glass: 3 years
Heart Keeper: Kohnan

Random Pack Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pack Story   Random Pack Story EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Ha ha! I'll say one thing, Hunter, it certainly is random. Random, but... RANDOM IS AWESOME!!! Random stories are especially awesome!

Loves it!
Back to top Go down

Random Pack Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pack Story   Random Pack Story EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:51 am

why do i get slapped :O XD
Back to top Go down
Faith
Warrior
Faith

Canis Lupus
Heart Keeper: This fae is single, with no crush yet.

Random Pack Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pack Story   Random Pack Story EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Does Shadow like Metea?
Back to top Go down
Elixir
Dominant Female/Admin
Elixir

Canis Lupus
Heart Keeper: Kohnan

Random Pack Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pack Story   Random Pack Story EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Ya know, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Metea
Spy
Metea

Canis Lupus
Hour Glass: 2
Heart Keeper: None...... yet ;)

Random Pack Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pack Story   Random Pack Story EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Hehehe, sounds like something I would do...XD
Back to top Go down

Random Pack Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pack Story   Random Pack Story EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Faith wrote:
Does Shadow like Metea?
No,Shadow was tired and got in trouble by Metea

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Pack Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Pack Story   Random Pack Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Pack Story
Page 1 of 1